Thursday, July 16, 2015

Swirling Snowflakes

Hello everyone,

A Christmas card today is traditional but it's not either.


The printed paper is Toga Étoile d'hiver layered on Stampin' Up Early Espresso.  The image is Inkadinkado stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla and layered on more Early Espresso and Whisper White.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Brown and Tan sparkles.

I would never think to use white and vanilla together but its utterly perfect in this case.  I hope you get a good sense of it from the photo.  This card is actually incredible in real life!  The swirls in the paper and the image are perfect together.  The snowflakes work equally perfect together too.  I want to make this card over and over and over again.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment