Friday, September 18, 2015

Shattered On A Wire

Hello everyone,

Once again, while in the 'thinking of you' mode, I decided to see if I could craft something more along the masculine side.


The layered papers are Jim Holtz Kraft-core Shattered cardstock.  The background image is Stampin' Up Work of Art stamped in More Mustard on Recollections Vanilla.  The image is Penny Black Birds On Wire stamped in Early Espresso.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Best Wishes also stamped in Early Espresso.

I had my brother in my when I was pulling this card together.  The colours are inspired by Mardi Gras (he lived in New Orleans for many years) and the birds are reminiscent of the view from his 8th floor balcony.  It quite a simple card but lots of interest with all the patterns and the birds really do pop without the need for any more embellishments.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment