Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Simple Holly Days

Hello everyone,

I felt the need to craft a couple of Christmas cards and this donated holly paper was too hard to resist.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Old Olive and Real Red.  The sentiment is Inkadinkado stamped in Mossy Meadow on Very Vanilla and layered on more Real Red.  The embellishments are Martha Stewart Cottage Christmas Ornament Stickers and Eyelet Outlet jewels.

This card was wonderfully simple.  I love how the ornament sticker coordinates so well with the vintage-style paper.  I thought it was inspired to 'hang' the ornament off the flourish in the sentiment.  I looks really great!  The donated holly paper makes me so very happy and there is quite a bit of it so I'll be able to make at least one great set of Christmas cards.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment