Monday, November 23, 2015

Another Wonderful Winter Case

Hello everyone,

This is another card that I cased from this one I crafted this past July


The printed paper is atd Snow Days layered on a textured rust Bazzill.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Wishes Come True stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more rust Bazzill.  The ribbon is American Crafts.

These lovely boots, mittens, scarves and hats make for such beautiful paper that, like the card I cased, I kept the layout and embellishments really minimal.  The card also needed to be simple because I ambitiously planned to have my beginner cardmaker craft ten cards in one evening.  Simplicity in this case makes for a great Christmas card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment