Friday, November 27, 2015

Birthday Dots

Hello everyone,

When my girlfriend decided to come to a recent charity crop I wanted to design cards that she needed.  She asked for Christmas cards (the last few posts) and birthday cards.  I designed five female and five male birthday cards for us to craft.


The printed paper is Momenta Amylee Weeks layered on Recollections Black and Close To My Heart Juniper.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart For Every Occasion stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more Juniper.  The banner is die cut with Sizzix Banners Framelits from Recollections Black.  The embellishments are brads of unknown origin.

I love the simplicity of this card.  While intended to be masculine, it really is rather neutral.  The black really pops and when paired with the Juniper, it really wonderful.  The embellishments were, purposefully, intended to mimic the printed paper.  Overall, a simple card and a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment