Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Painted And Perfect

Hello everyone,

Today post is for another Christmas card I designed for a girlfriend and I to craft at a recent crop.


The image is Deep Red Poinsettia Blossom stamped on Recollections Kraft with Ranger Glacier White and heat embossed with Stampin' Up White embossing powder.  The image is painted with LuminArte Coral Berry, Deep Coral, Mango Mamba, Persimmon, Poppy Red and Ruby Red Twinkling H2Os.  The image is layered on Stampin' Up Whisper White and Simple Stories December Documented Red Snowflakes.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Very Merry Christmas stamped in Stampin' Up Soft Suede.

I was inspired to design this card because I was so very pleased with the 'Kraft Magic' cards I crafted in September.  I love these 'magic' cards.  The white just pops against the Kraft paper and I think I used every red Twinkling H2O I have in my stash.  Again, I kept the sentiment simple and didn't even bother with embellishments so as not to detract from this pretty poinsettia.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment