Friday, December 18, 2015

Nutcracker Suite I

Hello everyone,

I've always been very vocal about how much I love crafting Christmas cards.  This next series are some of the best cards I think I've every made and some of my favourites of all time.


The image is Tattered Lace Nutcracker die cut from a burnished gold of unknown origin.  The die is layered on a piece of Ranger alcohol inked glossy paper and more burnished gold.  The sentiment is Cornish Heritage Farms Vintage Christmas Expressions stamped in Stampin' Up Midnight Muse on Whisper White.  The nutcracker is highlighted with Wink of Stella Clear 999.

I picked up this amazing nutcracker die when I stopped in to visit a great paper crafting heaven - Ecstasy Crafts on my way to Toronto a few months back.  I won't say it was an impulse buy, but I really don't need any more carding supplies.  I won't say I forgot about it but it wasn't top of mind.  I came across it the other night and decided to play.  After I cut the first nutcracker, I was lost!  So very happily lost!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment