Monday, December 28, 2015

Ornaments A Shimmering V

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last of the shimmery green ornament cards that I crafted for a colleague before the holidays.


The card base is a shimmery green of unknown origin.  The ornament is die cut with Cottage Cutz Filigree Ornament Trio from glossy paper smooshed with Ranger Clover, Wild Plum, Citrus, Watermelon, Cool Perl, Snow Cap and Pearl alcohol ink, and covered with DecoArt Crystal Glamour Dust.  The sentiment is Hero Arts CL722 heat embossed with Close To My Heart black embossing powder.  The embellishments are Crafts Rhinestone Stickers.

I think this is my favourite of this series.  These embellishments are like tiny opalescent flowers that could have been made for this paper.  I chose them because of the flower in the center of the ornament.  This big bold black sentiment is really spectacular!  I enjoyed using this shimmery green paper more than I thought I would.  I suspect its because all of the ornament cards turned out really wonderful.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment