Monday, January 11, 2016

Another Kraft Magic Floral

Hello everyone,

I couldn't stop at just one kraft magic floral thank you card.


The card base is Recollections Kraft.  The images are Stampin' Up Garden In Bloom stamped in Ranger Glacier White then heat embossed with Stampin' Up white embossing powder.  The images are painted with LuminArte Coral Berry, Emerald, English Lavender, Ginger Peach, Icicles, Icy Iris, Mango Mamba, Moss Agate, Persimmon, Royal Orchid, Sugar Plum and Wild Plum Twinkling H20s.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Another Thank You stamped in ColorBox White and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

Though the technique and paint are exactly the same as yesterday's card, the result is so entirely different.  I really attempted to do a better job of blending the paint on these flowers and I think I was pretty successful.  It's still a little darker than I wanted but I'll keep trying.  Given the large painted surface, the shimmer of the flowers is pretty wonderful.  I purposely kept the sentiment very small and not as boldly stamped as the flowers so the focus is entirely on the images.  I love the results.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment