Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Extra Special Wedding Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post couldn't be more special.


The photo on the left was layered on a shimmery navy of unknown origin, Worldwin Autumn Hay Petallics and Worldwin Copper Pearlescent Swirl.  The sentiment is Stampabilities Changes Everything stamped in Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more navy and Autumn Hay.  The embellishments are My Mind's Eye Heirloom Enamel Dots.

The photo on on the right was layered on a textured, shimmery blue of unknown origin, Worldwin Silver Ore Petallics, Joy! Crafts Spiegelkarton Winter Assortment and Recollections Christmas Mercury Glass.  The sentiment is Stampabilities Changes Everything stamped in Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim on Bazzill white and layered on more Joy! Crafts Spiegelkarton Winter Assortment.  The embellishment is Stampin' Up Frosted Finishes embellishments.

My Aunt and Uncle will be celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary in March.  How utterly amazing!  My mom asked me to craft them a special card.  Very sneakily, I asked my cousins if they had a wedding photo, which was quickly dispatched via email.  I printed a couple of variations and just got creative!  I ended up crafting two cards because I just couldn't choose one.  They are both so wonderful!  One so very vintage, the other fresh and shiny.  I'm so excited by these cards.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

PS - Mom chose the card on the right.  I'll send the card on the left.

1 comment: