Sunday, January 10, 2016

Kraft Magic Florals

Hello everyone,

While I had my paints out I couldn't resist crafting a card or two using the modified 'black/kraft magic' technique.


The card base is Recollections Kraft.  The image is Penny Black Delicate Florals stamped in Ranger Glacier White then heat embossed with Stampin' Up white embossing powder.  The flowers were painted with LuminArte Blushing Rose, Caribbean Mist, Olive Vine and Siam White.  The sentiment is Sentimentally Yours Scribbled Sentiments also stamped in Range Glacier White then heat embossed.

The heat embossing was exactly my best result, especially on the sentiment and while I was playing with different fix it options, I discovered the Siam White Twinkling H2O paint.  It worked remarkably well at fix up the empty spots.  It doesn't have the same sheen as the embossing but it works well enough that I didn't have to start over.  I don't think this is the best image for this technique, there is far too much white that the colours don't pop as much as I'd like.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment