Thursday, February 18, 2016

Be Mine

Hello everyone,

This is the last of the 2016 Valentine cards.  It's for the mother of one of my colleagues.


The printed paper is Making Memories "Love Struck" layered on Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip.  The heart was found in my envelop of scraps and was die cut/punched from Real Red and Chocolate Chip.  The ribbon is American Crafts.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Teeny Tiny Wishes stamped in Chocolate Chip on Whisper White.

This four card commission was very last minute so when I found this large piece of scrap "Love Struck" paper I knew I could pull off a really great quick and easy card.  The heart embellishment was already made and it was perfect with this paper.  I love that I thought to add the ribbon.  I have a couple of spools of great Valentine ribbon but for whatever reason didn't think to use it on my own cards.  The hearts on the ribbon couldn't coordinate any better with this paper.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment