Saturday, February 20, 2016

Happy Grandparents

Hello everyone,

Today's baby card was commissioned for the grandparents of the baby girl card I posted yesterday.


The printed paper is Heidi Grace Baby Words layered on Close To My Heart Cotton Candy and Bazzill Bitter Chocolate.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Loved Ones stamped in Cotton Candy on a vanilla of unknown origin, layered on more Bitter Chocolate and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The letter is Creative Expressions, Sentimentally Yours Elegant Alphabet & Numbers.  The ribbon is Crafts.  The embellishments are Kaisercraft Light Pink Rhinestones.

This Heidi Grace printed paper has a beautiful shimmer.  The Bazzill seems much darker in this photo than it is in reality.  I love this 'granddaughter' sentiment however the only issue I have with this set is that the other part of the sentiment is 'my'.  Not very helpful when it's going to (or is from) two people.  I thought using this single letter was inspired and it solve my word issue.  I actually even stamped 'congratulations' on the inside - a rarity!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment