Saturday, March 26, 2016

Condolence Roses

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another French sympathy card for my neighbor using a leftover image.


The image is Hero Arts Delicate Rose stems stamped in StazOn Olive Green, painted with a variety of LuminArte Twinkling H2Os on watercolour paper and layered on Stampin' Up Garden Green.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The ribbon is American Crafts.  The embellishment is a pearl of unknown origin.

Sometimes card just work and this is absolutely one of those.  I love the peach and green together.  I also love the results of this painting effort.  It's so wonderful!  I wish I had thought to write the paint colours on the back of the image so I could replicate it.  This was a great image to paint - simple and straightforward - not requiring lots of different colours or complex shading.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment