Friday, March 4, 2016

Goodbye Bruce

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a card that I crafted for a colleague whose dog has passed away.


The printed paper is Close To My Heart (an unknown collection) layered on Stampin' Up Basic Grey.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Say It All stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishments are Recollections Cork Dots.

I had so many photos to choose from that I couldn't pick just one.  I decided to punch all these circles and overlap them into a collage.  I thought the different sized cork dots at some of the intersections of the photos made the overall layout more interesting.  This little pup was so cute.  He was a great friend for my colleague and she will miss him terribly.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment