Saturday, March 19, 2016

Shimmer and Pearls

Hello everyone,

Today's thank you card uses another image that I'd had in my stash for months.


The image is Hero Arts Delicate Rose Stems stamped in StazOn Olive Green on watercolour paper and painted with a variety of LuminArte Twinkling H2Os.  The image is layered on Close To My Heart Smoothie and Topiary.  The sentiment is Verve Amazing Wishes stamped in StazOn Olive Green.  The embellishments are Marianne Design Butterflies.

I think this may be one of the first images that I practiced painting with Twinkling H2Os.  I loved the results but, for the life of me, can't figure out why I never used it.  I suspect it has to do with coordinating with the peachy/orange colour.  Obviously I never though to check out the drawer with the Close To My Heart papers because this Smoothie is perfect.  I couldn't craft at least one of these thank you cards without placing the horizontal sentiment on the vertical.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment