Sunday, March 20, 2016

So Remarkably Simple

Hello everyone,

Today's thank you card is one of my favourite in this entire series.


The background image is Stampin' Up You've Got This stamped in River Rock on Whisper White and layered on Basic Black and River Rock.  The top layer image is Hero Arts Dandelion stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The sentiment is Verve Amazing Wishes also stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The embellishments are Kaisercraft Black Pearl Strips.

I love, love, love this card.  I want to makes dozens of them!  I envision the same style and layout with different colours, flowers and sentiments.  I wish I had started playing with this background stamp eons ago.  It is utterly perfect for this type of card.  I suppose you could do a one layer card but I think the layering makes the image pop all the more.  Card greatness!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment