Monday, March 28, 2016

Sympathy Leaves

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the final French sympathy card I crafted for my neighbor.


The background image is Close To My Heart Brushstrokes stamped in Whisper and Stampin' Up River Rock and Smoky Slate.  The image is Inkadinkado stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 also stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.

This card is awesome!  It was so quick and easy - less than five minutes once I'd picked out the background colours.  I'd come across this stamp when I was going through my stash and thought it would be perfect for a sympathy card.  I'd actually like try painting this image as I'd image with some interesting blending, the results could be spectacular.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment