Thursday, August 4, 2016

A Big Birthday

Hello everyone,

Today's post is my sister's 50th birthday card.


The image is Local King Rubber Stamps - Panda Bear stamped in StazOn Jet Black on glossy paper.  The image is layered on Stampin' Up Blackberry Bliss and a watercolour paper that was painted with a variety of Stampin' Up Watercolor Crayons.  The background image is also Local King Rubber Stamps - Panda Bear stamped in Stampin' Up Always Artichoke, Certainly Celery, Pear Pizzazz, and  Close To My Heart Ponderosa Pine, Sweet Leaf and Topiary.  The sentiment is Sentimentally Yours More Scribbled Sentiments stamped in Rich Razzleberry.  The embellishments are from Fabricland.

My sister has a collection of panda bears that is pretty amazing.  As she is celebrating her 50th in a couple of days, I decided to craft a card with a theme that I knew would make her feel special.  I found the background layer as I was cleaning up my crafting space.  I suspect I made it a while ago and placed it (an the others I found) between a couple of books to flatten it out.  I love those kinds of surprises.  I'm so very happy with this card and am pretty certain my sister will love it!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment