Sunday, September 25, 2016

Simply Situated

Hello everyone,

Today's one sheet wonder card could be a little strange to some.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Home For Christmas layered on Mossy Meadow and Bazzill Cardinal red.  The sentiment is Impression Obsession Triangle Trees stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The embellishment is Jolee's Boutique Embellished Trees.

I couldn't not craft a card in this series without stamping a horizontal sentiment on the vertical.  I can't quite figure out why I like doing this so much.  I came across this set of stitched and sequined felt trees when I found yesterday's wreath sticker.  It's a little more folksy than the more sophisticated holly paper but I thought with the simple font of the sentiment and the reds of the trees it would work just fine.  I actually really like the contrast.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment