Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Christmas In Polka Dots

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a Christmas card I designed for the card class I held a few weeks ago.


The printed papers are Recollections City Sidewalks Christmas.  The sentiment is Taylored Expressions stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Stampin' Up Whisper White and layered on more Recollections.  The embellishment is Petaloo Holiday Dazzlers Candy Canes.

The cards I crafted for the class had to be beginner easy but ones they could be very happy with when they were finished.  I also wanted something they could change up a bit and make their own.  I particularly liked using this printed paper because the scale of the images was perfect for a card and depending upon the placement of the sentiment, you'd be able to switch it up easily.  The candy cane embellishment had been in my stash for ages and, like the printed paper, was the perfect scale.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment