Sunday, December 18, 2016

Christmas Penguin

Hello everyone,

My girlfriend asked me to craft a few Christmas cards for her sons teachers and daycare.  These are always so much fun for me to design.


The printed papers are Stampin' Up Snow Festival.  The sentiment is Stampendous Retro Christmas Script stamped in Cherry Cobbler on Whisper White.  The embellishment is Petaloo Holiday Penguin Dazzlers.

I was reminded how much I liked this Snow Festival paper when I was designing the Christmas card for the cardmaking group.  The great thing about Stampin' Up paper is that they're designed to work together.  It's not that difficult to spot a 'Stampin' Up' card.  I didn't want these cards to be too girly.  They are going to be given by boys after all.  I thought this penguin was particularly cute for a teacher/daycare.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment