Sunday, December 11, 2016

Simply Snowflakes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another commissioned Christmas card.


The printed papers and images are Stampin' Up Christmas Jingle layered on Real Red and Old Olive.  The snowflakes are highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

This had to be one of the quickest Christmas cards ever.  My colleague wanted one of her cards to be fun.  I wanted to ensure it wasn't childish fun but rather a happy card.  As I was going through the Christmas paper stash, I came across this old kit.  I'd participated in a card class and we got to keep the leftovers.  This card, which wasn't to have a sentiment and was going in the mail, seemed like the perfect opportunity to put some of these leftovers to work.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment