Saturday, December 31, 2016

Stitched Sophistication

Hello everyone,

Today's post is part of a set of cards I crafted as a thank you for my brother's girlfriend who researched eBay to find some vintage Stampin' Up stamps that ended up in my Christmas stocking.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a brushed silver also of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Happy Birthday stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The printed paper is highlighted with Onyx Pearl Liquid Pearls.

Before getting started with my new (vintage) stamps, I needed to get the creative mojo flowing so I turned to my bin of scraps and came across this lovely piece of printed paper.  I love the embroidered feel of the images and the simple colour scheme.  My brother's girlfriend is artistic so I figured if it appealed to me, it would do the same for her.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment