Friday, December 2, 2016

Take The Train

Hello everyone,

The next few cards were crafted for a card making party that I donate to a charity auction.


The printed paper is Momenta Textured Cardstock layered on Recollections White and Black.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Delightful Dozen stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on Recollections Black.  The embellishment is Dress It Up Train Embellishments.

I've donated this card making party to our workplace charity for the past few years and it's always been a lot of fun.  The auction winners and a few friends get together to make up cards that I've designed especially for them.  This years it's a mix of birthday and Christmas cards.

One of the winners has two young boys who like trains and dinosaurs.  Good thing I've got appropriate embellishments.  Given the successful bidders have little to no card making experience, I keep the cards extremely straightforward with a lot of flexibility.  I really want to make sure that the ladies go home pleased with their cards.  This sample is yellow but as the train embellishments I had on hand don't come in multiple of the same colours so I've prepped to provide a choice of either green or blue,

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment