Wednesday, January 18, 2017

A Lamb's Wish

Hello everyone,

Today's card was commissioned by a colleague for her daughter's 2nd birthday!


The printed paper is Recollections All Seasons layered on Stampin' Up Pink Pirouette and Barely Banana and highlighted with Fruit Punch Stickles.  The lamb was punched from a flocked white of unknown origin and layered on more Pink Pirouette and Barely Banana die cut from Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Ovals.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Itty Bitty Banners stamped in Altenew Forest Glades on Recollections White and cut with the coordinating die.

Isn't this the absolute cutest card ever!  The lamb was inspired by 'the stuffie' and was recognized as such.  The little girl loves her 'Lamby'.  I had only a little bit of this scrap flocked paper so I did a mock up lamb with scrap paper first.  It was a good thing as it took me a bit to figure out the ears.  I had so much fun crafting this special card and I'm thrilled it was so well received.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment