Tuesday, January 3, 2017

A Single Bloom

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another card crafted for the set I gave to my brother's girlfriend.


The image is Stampin' Up Terrific Tulips stamped in Altenew Ocean Waves, Sea Glass, Close To My Heart Sweet Leaf, and Stampin' Up Wild Wasabi on Recollections White and layered on a mirrored teal of unknown origin.  The bottom layer is a piece of Ranger alcohol inked glossy paper.  The sentiment is Gina Marie All Seasons stamped in Altenew Desert Night.  The ribbon is Michael's Special Value.

Everyone who has this Terrific Tulips stamp set loves it!  I completely understand.  It's one of the easiest two-step stamps I think I've ever used.  It has a variety of buds/blooms so it's quite easy to mix it up with a single set.  I love that you can't go wrong.  This particular tulip was inspired by the alcohol inked background paper that I believe I made over the holidays last year.  Of course, I couldn't craft of one these cards in this set without using a horizontal stamp on the vertical.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment