Thursday, January 26, 2017

Perfectly Provence Repeated

Hello everyone,

Today's card is more Provence inspired sunshine.


The images are Altenew Remember This and Painted Butterflies stamped in Caramel Toffee, Desert Night, Dusk, Espresso, Evergreen, Frayed Leaf, Forest Glades, Lava Rock, Mango Smoothie, Ocean Wave, and Warm Sunshine on a white and vanilla of unknown origin.  The image element is layered on Close To My Heart Indian Corn Blue and Canary, and a white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Happy Birthday stamped in Close To My Heart Indian Corn Blue.

This panel was part of the piece from yesterday's card.  I could have made a single card from the one panel but I thought cutting them in two would make for a couple of more interesting cards.  The blue and yellow colour combination is as lovely on this card as yesterday's.  I believe the vertical sentiment adds even more interest to this great card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment