Thursday, February 2, 2017

Grunge Love

Hello everyone,

Today's post is one of three valentines commissioned by a colleague for her family.


The images are Stampin' Up Tie Dyed stamped in Smoky Slate and Close To My Heart Cranberry and Ruby and Stampin' Up Gorgeous Grunge stamped in Versafine Onyx Black and Close To My Heart Cranberry.  The images are stamped on Recollections White and layered on Recollections Black and Close To My Heart Cranberry.  The sentiment is Avery Elle Oh Happy Day stamped in Cranberry on Recollections White and layered on Recollections Black and more Cranberry.  The embellishments are American Crafts Elements.

This card was crafted for my colleague's teenage son.  I figured he wouldn't want mushy or sweet so I went with grunge and tie dye.  It was the perfect excuse to try out the newly acquire Tie Dyed stamp set which I've decided to love.  There are a ton of possibilities that I just can't wait to try.  I decided not to use a traditional valentine sentiment on the card front, keeping in mind this card is for a teenage boy, but I did stamp a small and simple 'Happy Valentines Day' on the inside.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment