Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Vintage Anniversary

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a card crafted for an annual charity card sale at work.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a vanilla also of unknown origin and a Bazzill green.  The image is Stampin' Up Creative Elements stamped in Close To My Heart Slate on more vanilla of unknown origin and highlighted with Diamond Stickles.  The sentiment is Verve Love Story stamped in Altenew Grapevine.

One of our fantastic local scrapbooking stores, Crop A While, puts aside boxes of leftover supplies which I sort through for bits and pieces that I can use for these cards.  Anything I can't make use of, I donate to a number of local charities and children's groups.  These donated supplies make a huge difference and their generosity leaves me speechless.  All the paper elements of this card were found among the treasures they passed along.  I thought the vintage elegance of this printed paper would make a lovely, if pretty simple, anniversary card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment