Saturday, April 29, 2017

Golden Goodness

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last Christmas card from my recent carding blitz.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a glittered gold also of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Stampavie Tina Wenke Holiday Wishes stamped in VersaMark and heat embossed with Close To My Heart gold embossing powder.  The embellishments, from glittered gold, were die cut from Lea'bilities Border/Corner Holly.

As soon as I saw this piece of paper, I knew I'd have use it on a card.  This end up an even more formal and traditional card than I'd planned.  It was a bit of a challenge placing the sentiment because I didn't want to cover either the holly or the poinsettia.  I thought this was the perfect opportunity to try this new die cut that I'd picked up a while back.  I love how these corners hug the sentiment.  This card is as wonderful as I'd hoped.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment