Friday, May 5, 2017

Formally Purple

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card post is 'oh so formal'.


The sentiment is Penny Black A Wonderful Christmas stamped in Nick Bantock Damson Plum on Recollections White and layered on a Bazzill purple and a white textured snowflake paper of unknown origin.  The embellishments are Mark Richards 3 mm silver metal.

I love using purple on Christmas cards.  This purple has a fair bit of red which makes it even better for a Christmas card.  The formal font and large size of this sentiment doesn't leave much room for any image.  I chose to use the little banners because I really like them and I thought it would work for this more formal card.  The silver embellishments are perfect with all the white and purple.  Not a difficult card by any stretch but still just as lovely.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment