Monday, May 8, 2017

Lucky Rose

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a result of more Altenew playtime.


The image is Altenew Vintage Flowers stamped on Recollections White with Altenew Crimson, Forest Glades, Frayed Leaf, Grapevine, Moss, Olive, Pure Graphite, Rouge, Velvet inks, and cut with the coordinating die.  The background image is Stampin' Up Crosshatch stamped in Frayed Leaf.  The sentiment is Creative Expressions Petite Scribbled Sentiments Occasions stamped in Pure Graphite.  The card is highlighted with Petal Pink Liquid Pearls.

So as much as I'm playing with my recently acquired Altenew stamps, I'm also experimenting with background stamps.  This Crosshatch stamp is one of my favourites as I just love all the options its presents.  I stamped and die cut a whole bunch of these flowers at the same time in part to play with the inks and practicing with the dies as some of these Altenew stamps are more of a challenge than others.  As I look at this photo, I realize the leaf placement is just a little too 'four corners'.  More practice needed.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment