Friday, May 26, 2017

Nutcracker In Glittered Blue

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas nutcracker card is all about shine and glitter!


The image is a Tattered Lace nutcracker die cut from a glittered blue of unknown origin affixed to Stampin' Up Whisper White.  The image panel is layered on Paper Accents Mirrored Silver and Stampin' Up Tempting Turquoise.  The silver layer was textured with Sizzix Snowflakes embossing folder and highlighted with Turquoise Stickles.

This photo was so hard to take as the silver layer reflects everything, including the mat on which I craft.  I didn't add a sentiment because it would have just been way too much.  This is a crazy shiny and sparkly card.  I don't think I've ever done a card so bright!  I actually just love this card even though it's quite loud.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment