Wednesday, May 3, 2017

On The Flip Side

Hello everyone,

Today's card uses the flip side of the paper from Monday and Tuesday's cards.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Recollections Vanilla and Black.   The sentiment is Stampendous Merriest Wish stamped in Altenew Jet Black on more vanilla and layered on a Bazzill red.

I thought this paper would work for a more masculine Christmas card and does it ever!  I'm much more into these black cards than usual.  I choose the Altenew Jet Black in because it's just a little more faded than the Versafine and I thought it would work better with the slightly faded printed paper.  I decided a bit of red would really pop the sentiment and it also adds just a bit more holiday feel to this card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment