Tuesday, June 13, 2017

All Italian VII

Hello everyone,

Today’s post is another Italian card in the hostess gift series I’ve been crafting.


The patterned paper is Stampin’ Up Shades of Spring layered on So Saffron and Pretty In Pink.  The sentiment is Microsoft Word printed font.  The butterfly is Joy Crafts Vintage Flourishes die 6003/0023 cut from So Saffron.  The embellishments are Crafts Rhinestone Strips.

I really love pink and yellow together which is probably what drew me to this paper in the first place.  Unfortunately the scale of these flowers is quite large for cards.  I had to try a few different butterfly dies to find one which I liked.  This flourished one is maybe a little over the top but it's not too bad overall.  I'm happy with the final result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.


Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment