Thursday, June 22, 2017

Dots, Dots And More Dots

Hello everyone,

Today’s post is a more masculine card.


The printed paper is Chatter Box Dark Tie Circles layered on Stampin’ Up Night of Navy.  The sentiment is Creative Expressions Petite Scribbled Sentiments ‘Occasions’ stamped in Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim on a vanilla of unknown origin.  The brads are also of unknown origin.

I've never been particularly happy with this paper.  While I love all the elements and the colours, I just couldn't ever get it to work well with cards.  No matter how carefully cut or the size of the card, it just never works all that well.  I thought adding the brads would help disguise the issue but I think it just accentuated the problem.  I'm actually glad this is the last bit of this sheet. I don't hate this card but it's not my best work either.  I'm going to blame my 'quick and easy' challenge that I'm under to get this series crafted.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.


Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment