Monday, June 19, 2017

Quick Thanks

Hello everyone,

This next series of cards are extremely quick and easy as I feel the need to keep the I SPI blog fed while I’m on holidays.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin’ Up Mossy Meadow.  The sentiment is Stampin’ Up Four Square stamped in Mossy Meadow on Recollections White and layered on more Mossy Meadow.

All the cards in this series will be donated to the charity card sale at the office this fall.  Most of the paper has been generously donated by favourite local scrapbooking store - Crop A While.  I realized the weekend before my vacation that I didn't have enough cards to pre-post while I'm away which was the perfect excuse to craft some very quick and easy cards.  This paper was perfect for quick and easy.  I could have even stamped the sentiment on the paper but felt it would pop just that little more if I stamped and layered it separately.  A great card!  

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment