Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Soft Botanical Wishes

Hello everyone,

Like all the cards in this series, today’s quick and easy charity card is all based on a beautiful piece of paper.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on DCWV Luxury Stack.  The sentiment is Avery Elle So Happy stamped in Altenew Jet Black on Recollections White and layered on more DCWV.  The pearl embellishments are of unknown origin.

I love this paper!  I wish I had multiple sheets.  I find the botanical element quite compelling and it certainly helped me craft this super quick and easy card.  The hardest part was punching the 'banner' on the right of the sentiment.  I hadn't planned to layer the sentiment but it felt really floaty without it.  I'm taking the opportunity to use up some of the older papers that I've had in my stash for eons.  This DCWV stack is one which I often forget I have.  It's a mat stack so it's just the right size for cards.  It also has a hint of shimmer which is probably why I got it in the first place.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment