Wednesday, July 5, 2017

A Christmas Tag

Hello everyone,

Today's post uses more of the surplus card bases from my stash.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Bravo Burgundy.  The sentiment is Stampabilities Merry Christmas 06 stamped in Bravo Burgundy.  The embellishment is K & Company Susan Winget Glad Tidings Word Adhesive Chipboard.

I have a bunch of coloured card bases that have coordinating tags but this vanilla one is the only one suitable for Christmas cards.  I've no idea where they came from.  It's a pretty yellow vanilla so I chose this somewhat vintage paper (donated from Crop A While) and think it works wonderfully.  I went outside my box by placing the tag on an angle.  It all works really well and was very quick and easy.  The hardest part was finding a suitable embellishment.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment