Thursday, July 20, 2017

All Snowflakes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another Christmas card crafted with some great Italian paper.


The printed paper is Grafiche Tassotti layered on Bazzill Bitter Chocolate.  The sentiment is Cornish Heritage Farms stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishments were punch from more Bitter Chocolate and highlighted with White Opal Liquid Pearls.

I really like this paper with it's beautiful snowflakes and vintage feel.  I'm not sure what I was thinking however with dark brown snowflakes.  I know the brown makes them visible against the paper and the sentiment but snowflakes shouldn't be brown.  In hindsight, I should have made a brown vertical strip, wider than the sentiment, affixed the sentiment then punched vanilla snowflakes.  This isn't a bad card, it's just a little weird.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment