Sunday, July 30, 2017

In Red And Green

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a two-carder!



The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Bazzill red and green.  The background text panel is a stamp of unknown origin stamped in an ink of unknown origin on a white of unknown origin.  The image is Rubber Stampede Santa Collage stamped in Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler and Close To My Heart Topiary on Bazzill White.  The images are highlighted with Holly Stickles.

In the latest boxes of donated supplies from Crop A While, I found a whole bunch of these fantastic Christmas words stamped background panels and figured they'd be perfect for a series of cards which show how the same elements can be used to create very different cards.  These two cards are exactly the same just switching out the red and green in the card bases and layers.  I didn't add any sentiments because the background provides enough text.  This is, by far, my favourite Santa stamp.  Whenever I use to craft cards for the charity sale we can be guaranteed that they won't stick around long.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment