Sunday, July 2, 2017

Poinsettia Row

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a traditional green and red.


The printed paper is Echo Park I Love Christmas layered on Close To My Heart Clover Meadow.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Merry Christmas Writing stamped in Close To My Heart Cranberry on Recollections White and layered on more Cranberry.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

I have a collection of random card bases in my stash, as well as a ton which have been donated, so this Christmas in July I'm challenging myself to use them up.  The majority of these cards will be donated to the office charity card sale this fall and we always sell a lot of Christmas cards.  This is the perfect red card base for a Christmas card and it worked perfectly with this last little piece of poinsettia strip that I had on hand.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment