Monday, July 3, 2017

Santa's Window

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card has the most wonderful window panel.


The image is Rubber Stampede Santa Collage stamped in Altenew Desert Night ink.  The sentiment is Technique Tuesday Jingle All The Way also stamped in Desert Night.  The embellishments are TPC Studio Heartfelt Travel mini jewels.

I've had this card base for years but never had the nerve to try a card.  It was a little finicky trying to get the image properly centered.  I'm grateful for Post-It Notes.  This card, as beautifully clean and simple as it is, won't be going in the charity sale because I managed to smoosh some blue ink from my fingers onto the inside.  I tried my best to cover them up but it's really hard to hide dark blue ink. Thankfully it was on the inside, not the front. I'm going to use it for myself as I know a few people who won't mind a few blotches.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment