Thursday, July 6, 2017

Snowflake Celebration

Hello everyone,

Today's post has no red or green in sight.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Recollections White.  The sentiment is Stamp Barn stamped in Altenew Dusk on Recollections White.  The banner was punched from a mirrored silver of unknown origin.  The snowflake brad is of unknown origin.

I never craft Christmas cards without doing a few that are non-traditional.  This paper couldn't work any better with this silver/grey card base.  Though the sentiment may be a little on the formal side for the paper, it was the perfect size and scale for what I had in mind.  Finding a perfect ink colour was pretty easy now that I have the Altenew inks.  I recently ordered the triple banner punch from Stampin' Up and wanted an excuse to use it.  It did not disappoint!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment