Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Starring Reindeer

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card post uses another cute wooden reindeer.


The printed paper is Recollections Merry & Bright layered on Bazzill green and Red Devil.  The sentiment is Bonnidee C'est Noël stamped in Stampin' Up Real Red on Recollections White.  The embellishment is Crafts Wooden Stickers.

I really love this cheerful diamond patterned paper.  When I found this piece in the scrap envelop, I knew I'd find a way to use it.  I thought the vertical element would foil the diamond shapes nicely.  I thought that by placing the sentiment right next to the printed paper would be more interesting than leaving a gap.  This is a really great card!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment