Thursday, July 13, 2017

Wonderfully Winter

Hello everyone,

I so liked yesterday's card, I decided to craft another with some more of the Stampin' Up Christmas stash.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Home For Christmas layered on Mint Macaroon and Mossy Meadow.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Wondrous Wreath stamped in Real Red on Very Vanilla and layered on more Real Red.  The pearl embellishments are of unknown origin.

This is one of my favourite papers in this series of papers.  Once again, the scale is just perfect for cards.  I used my recently acquired triple banner punch which I'm absolutely loving!  I just love the pop of Real Red.  It is wonderful with the hints of red in the printed paper and just pops against the mint macaroon.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment