Tuesday, August 8, 2017

A Pop Of Red

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another card that I had crafted in June.


The background image is Hero Arts Old Letter Writing stamped in Altenew Sand Dunes on a vanilla of unknown origin and layered on Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow.  The image is Penny Black Inclinations stamped in Altenew Moss.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Thank You Messages stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso.  The butterfly is Altenew Painted Butterflies stamped in Early Espresso and Altenew Crimson and Velvet.  It was cut with the coordinating die.

I really love layered stamping!  I think this card is all the more interesting because of the layers of inked images.  I'm loving the pop of red with this butterfly.  The kraft card base is rather unusual (at least for me) too.  This card base is from Recollections and I'm not all that happy with them because it doesn't have a lot of weight and is somewhat flimsy.  You certainly couldn't use anything especially heavy or the card wouldn't stand.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment