Saturday, August 12, 2017

Birthday Bears

Hello everyone,

My sister's birthday was earlier this week and I made her this special birthday card.


The background image is Stampin' Up Watercolor Wash stamped in Altenew Frayed Leaf.   The images is Serendipity Stamps stamped in Versafine Onyx Black and coloured with Tombow markers.  The bamboo die cut is Joy Crafts Orientals 6002/0230 in Bazzill green, sponged with Altenew Moss and highlighted with Wink of Stella Clear 999.  The sentiment is Gina Marie All Seasons stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.

Both my daughter and my sister have a special love of panda bears so over the years I've acquired more than a few panda stamps.  This pair are particularly sweet and quite easy to stamp.  Give the stash of stamps, when I came across this bamboo die, I thought it would be a good addition.  I quite like the added dimension it gives to this card.  I think my sister will be pleased.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment