Friday, August 25, 2017

Perfect In Plaid

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card was crafted with the male species in mind.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Early Espresso and Close To My Heart Juniper.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Happy To Be Friends stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla layered on more Early Espresso.  The embellishment is Recollections Cork Dots.

I can't just craft feminine birthday cards for this commission so when I came across this plaid, I knew it make a great masculine card.  I think the colours in this plaid are fabulous.  This was also the perfect way to incorporate a big bold banner, though I don't really need an excuse to add a banner to a card.  The lines in the font of the 'Happy' also work especially well with the lines in the plaid.  I love it when a card just comes together.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment